Located on the Community’s convent grounds in the Village of Glendale, Transfiguration Spirituality Center has overnight capacity of 40 for groups with additional accommodations for individuals and couples.
The recently renovated St. Mary’s building includes 20 guest rooms, all en suite with private baths; three rooms are large enough to accommodate two guests (single beds).
St. Mary’s is fully accessible and offers a full conference facility, including:
- A beautiful, tranquil in-house chapel
- A large conference room capable of seating 70 guests (auditorium style) with an adjacent kitchenette and restroom
- An additional conference/board room which comfortably seats 14 around a large table
- Two additional small conference rooms ideal for private meetings or spiritual direction sessions
- A library and sitting room with sofas, rocking chairs, a large flat-screen television with cable reception and a working fireplace
- A fully staffed commercial kitchen and dining room with seating for up to 45 guests
- An additional guest kitchen adjacent to the bedrooms, with full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot and tea kettle
- Seating areas with tables on two outside patios and in a gazebo
- Basic conference needs such as audio-visual equipment, wireless internet access and easels with flip-charts are available for no extra cost.
Guests are also welcomed elsewhere on the wooded Transfiguration campus:
- The Beth-Anna building offers 17 single rooms with sinks and shared baths, a full kitchen and dining room for 12, and a large living room/meeting space with working fireplace.
- Grace Cottage includes one 2-bedroom and one 1-bedroom apartment, each with living room, full kitchen and bath.
- The Lodge offers two flats, the studio apartment Simplicitas sleeping one guest with a kitchenette and full bath, and the one-bedroom apartment Hilaritas sleeping two guests with a living room, kitchenette and full bath.
- The Convent provides several private guest rooms with sinks and shared baths, a one-bedroom suite with full bath, a large library and an Oratory worship space that seats 42.
Wooded paths, benches, a swing and other areas for private meditation are located throughout the tranquil campus.